Friday, August 20, 2004

No Sunshine Only Rain ( But Paris is Calling!!!)

I woke up this morning and something just didn't feel right. I had a premonition that this is not going to be a great day!!!!!! Talk about ESP.... My perception was 100% right ... :( This was definitely not one of those feelings that I wanted to come true. After all today was going to be a big day in my life.... I was gonna be travelling to the City of my dreams!!! The City of Lights - PARIS!!!. And I had every intention to come today and blog about how ecstatic I am feeling today about realising my one constant dream for times immemorial. But my gut feeling did come true... Call it Bad Luck or Murphy's Law....

You might wonder what it is that I am cribbing about...?? It's only my third blog and I didn't want to start this trend of cribbing, but who else can I talk to right now ... in a strange land and noone to say to "Honey, I screwed up big time!!!" or more relevant in my case today "Honey I broke the release management branch!!!!!!!!!!".

Well, for those not so software management savvy people, I am talking about the most important resource at work.... The release management branch, is THE most protected and holy commodity here... so you can imagine, that I did spell CALAMITY!!!

Anyways, here Iam trying calm this storm down and get over with it... cos Paris is calling!!! C'est mon rêve et Mr. Murphy Je veux aller à Paris, s'il vous plaît !!! So guys and girls pray that this dream of mine does come true!!!

No comments: